Explore the impact of cell and gene therapies on your health benefit plans, survey the risks, and learn about solutions.
Durable, potentially curative therapies for genetic disorders and cancer have arrived. Short—even single dose—treatment regimens yield lasting health benefits, but large single payments will challenge the current reimbursement system.
In this virtual workshop the FoCUS Project will help you explore the impact of cell and gene therapies on your health benefit plans, survey the risks, and learn about solutions.
This intensive 1-day virtual workshop will help you:
- Understand how these therapies are different
- Explore new solutions and support resources
- Discover actionable and affordable steps to ensure sustainable coverage and access
- Self-insured employer health benefits and finance professionals
- Other advisors and partners such as self-insured employer brokers, consultants and stop-loss carriers
For more information and to register for this free workshop, please visit payingforcures.mit.edu