Alira Health Global Payer Forum: Navigating Value-Based Contracting 4/5
23 November @ 9:00 am - 11:45 am UTC+0
A series of educational webinars about Value-Based Contracting by payers and academic experts.
In partnership with NEWDIGS and Barcelona School of Management
Value-Based Contracting (VBC) is a unique way to promote cost-effective treatments, align payment with patient outcomes, and encourage equitable and sustainable patient access to innovative therapies.
Want to get a 360-degree knowledge about VBC? Register for Global Payer Forum and get access to:
- Five free live interactive webinars
- Knowledge of fellow payers and academic experts
- Certificate of completion after each webinar, issued by UPF Barcelona School of Management.
For questions about the registration, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Session 4 Agenda:
- VBC for healthcare system sustainability
- Financial flows and models
- Dr. Patricio Levit – Medical Clinical Oncologist and Medical Auditor at Orient and Specialist at Unión Personal
- Prof. Fei-Yuan Sharon Hsiao – Professor / Director at the Graduate Institute of Clinical Pharmacy at the National University of Taiwan (NTU)
- Yoon-Hee Choi – Expert Advisor at law firm BAE, KIM & LEE LLC and former Team Manager of Pricing & Reimbursement Evaluation at the Health Insurance Review & Assessment Service (HIRA)
- Prof. Dr. Susanne Dietrich – Professor at the Institute for Evidence-Based Positioning in the Healthcare Sector, University of Bonn and former deputy member of G-BA