Alira Health Global Payer Forum: Navigating Value-Based Contracting 2/5
17 October @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am UTC+0
A series of educational webinars about Value-Based Contracting by payers and academic experts.
In partnership with NEWDIGS and Barcelona School of Management
Value-Based Contracting (VBC) is a unique way to promote cost-effective treatments, align payment with patient outcomes, and encourage equitable and sustainable patient access to innovative therapies.
Want to get a 360-degree knowledge about VBC? Register for Global Payer Forum and get access to:
- Five free live interactive webinars
- Knowledge of fellow payers and academic experts
- Certificate of completion after each webinar, issued by UPF Barcelona School of Management.
For questions about the registration, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Session 2 Agenda:
- Theory of VBC design
- Operational contract models
- Interactive VBC design exercise
- Dr. Francis Fuji, MD – Medical Director at SAMU São Paulo, Brazil, and former Medical Director at Amil Health Insurer Group
- Dr. Antoni Gilabert Perramon, PharmD – Director of Innovation and Partnership at Catalan Health and Social Care Consortium